Everything in Tooro Kingdom seems to be moving on well as princess Ruth Komuntale wedding date comes close.
Our sources have reported that the Princess who is also pregnant escaped out of the country this week escorted by Queen Best Kemigisa (mother) to get married in Dalas Texas, as seen in the video.
Therefore, it has been confirmed that at 31 years, the princess has finally found a soulmate and bonk-mate Phil Anthony who she refers to as “THE ROCK” on which her life has been built. The princess has come out to reveal on her social pages that she is having quality time with Phil Anthony a part-time DJ in Doha Qatar and her husband-to-be.
However, the elders in the Kingdom are not happy with the decision to host the wedding abroad a position which some close associates say defies the culture and traditions of the Tooro Kingdom. The couple will be walking down the aisle this month.
Ruth Komuntale separated with her ex-husband Christopher Duke Thomas in 2013 a year after they tied a knot in November 2012 in a flamboyant wedding ceremony.
- BIGAMY: UCC releases Bugingo and Makula footage ahead of the court ruling
- Kabuura cheats on Flavia Tumusiime, side chick Mercy leaks ‘screenshots’
- Singer Jose Chameleon fires his first female manager Bijou and rehires Mutima
- Keko reappears on Instagram in a terrible state, drug abuse cited (VIDEO)
- “We elected Isebantu Kyabazinga of Busoga Kingdom on 24th.August.2014,” the rest is hearse -Katukiro Muvawala